The Design Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of Game Proposal

Go down

Start of Game Proposal Empty Start of Game Proposal

Post  sneaky3000 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Here's some of what I wrote, since I don't think we have a name I gave it a temporary name: The Dangers of Safe.

The Dangers of Safe is a rpg/adventure game where a down on his luck reporter gets the scoop of a lifetime. A business called Safeharbor is selling highly sensitive information. The reporter has to piece together the evidence to bring the corporation down. The player will be playing the reporter. The player will have to solve puzzles, follow clues, solve riddles, and scam people for information.

The object of the game is for the player to gather enough evidence so they can write a story that will save their career, and give them a promotion.
The Dangers of Safe is a first person point a click puzzle adventure game. The player will move around in a 3D environment, interacting with objects to find clues or solve puzzles. Some of the puzzles include lock picking, recording voice and piecing it together to gain access to voice locked files, file decryption, and safe hacking. The player will be able to combine things in their bag to make needed tools. The puzzles will take place in a separate scene, some will display on top of the current scene.

sneaky3000
Admin

Back to top Go down